Network Steel Fixing and Concreting is committed to helping you to complete your commercial steel fixing project on time and on budget. We operate as part of your team to ensure your steelfixing needs are met and exceeded.
How Network Steel Fixing and Concreting help your commercial project:
- We complete all work in a safe and professional manner
- We work cooperatively with all other trades on site
- We commence all projects with detailed and comprehensive planning and scheduling
- We offer attention to detail and high-quality workmanship
- We complete all projects on budget and on time
Network Steel Fixing and Concreting provide concrete reinforcing for:
- Walls, columns
- Crane bases, lift cores
- Suspended slabs, ground slabs
At Network Steel Fixing and Concreting we offer our clients the highest standard of steel fixing on the Gold Coast and Brisbane. We can provide this service as a stand-alone service or as part of a steel fixing/concreting package and we can accommodate any size of commercial building project.
Our professional and experience steel fixers will:
- Read and interpret working plans/designs and steel schedules for your commercial/industrial project
- Work with your project management team to determine budgets and schedules
- Set out and schedule work from your plans/design
- Produce steel bars or mesh at the required length by cutting them with quick-cuts, guillotines or bolt cutters
- Tie reinforcing bars and/mesh into pre-determined locations within the concrete area
- Fabricate steel reinforcement as footing pads, beams or special units as required
- Connect prefabricated units together as required and arrange the reinforcement ready for the concrete pour.
Our team adheres to the strictest codes of practice, industry codes of compliance and government safety initiatives.
Safety comes first
At Network Steel Fixing and Concreting safety is the highest priority. We are committed to providing a safe environment for both our clients and our team. We consistently upgrade our systems and safe work methods to improve the standards of the workplace and reduce the risk of injury.
We are fully licensed, fully insured and code compliant within the industry. We can provide our services of placing and tying rebar and steel mesh by tendered contract or supply steel fixing labour at an hourly rate. Contact us here now to learn more.